Wheel chair / bed bound support
If your family member is wheel chair or bed bound, trust our highly trained specialist to help them move safely through their space and complete daily tasks.
Being wheel chair or bed bound doesn’t mean your life is over
Our highly trained specialists help handle difficult daily chores and tasks, and help your family member complete daily tasks so they can do more of the things they love.
How we can help
Our aides are trained to move patient and securely to avoid unnecessary injury and stress.
- Assistance with walking, wheelchair and bed transfers using Hoyer lift
- Safety focused body mechanics to maneuver the patient from bed to wheelchair
- Repositioning in the Bed to prevent spasticity and bed sores formation
- Assistant the patient with movement to avoid injury.
- Assistance with bathing and sanitary needs.
- Accompany you to doctors appointments and on errands
- Assist you in preparing diet specific meals
- Encouraging exercise and physical activity as prescribed by your physical therapist to help preserve mobility function.
- Assist with household cleaning, laundry, and clutter removal to ensure your home is mobility safe.